– The story of securing funding for Chronicled as a blockchain company in 2014.
– Using a blockchain for non-financial assets and supply chains.
– How blockchain can help verify authenticity with valuable and luxury goods.
– The importance of infrastructure for blockchain use cases to actually work.
– Considerations regarding interoperability between blockchains and algorithms.
– What needs to happen for blockchain tech to go mainstream.
– Room for improvement to user friendliness in cryptocurrency.
– Samantha’s’ experience in the crypto and blockchain community as a woman.